Thursday 18 December 2014

Last minute beauty christmas gift ideas !


Hi everybody , I hope your all well and in the Christmas spirit , it's finally December ! It feels great to be writing this blog post as I haven't wrote for so long! Novemeber certainly was not a good month for me as I was sick with tonsilitis for two weeks and then the sickness bug straight after:( I'm back now and I am so excited for Christmas so I felt a 'last minute gift ideas' blog post would be very useful for all you last minute shoppers.
 Of course since my blog is all about beauty , the gift ideas I'm suggesting will be perfect for anyone who is a makeup/ beauty lover! 


Can I start off by saying - HOW amazing are the Keepsake sets that M.A.C have brought out this year, is it just me or are they better than anything they've brought out before !? They are so gorgeous; the sets come in white, grey or black glittery packaging for you to choose from and are finished with beaded pearl trimmings. Who wouldn't love them!? 


I think these would be a perfect gift for someone who is a makeup artist as the products will be a lovely edition to their kit. They are great for lovers of MAC as they could  have had these products before and may want to try out different shades! 

•MAC Brush kits - £42
•MAC Keepsake eye palette - £32
•MAC Lip and eye bag £45
•MAC Face palette - £42 
•MAC Objects of affection (pigments, lip glosses) £26




Benefit cosmetics also sell amazing gift sets for makeup lovers and they always come in really pretty, colourful packaging each year.  They have makeup gift sets and also skincare sets too. The house shaped packaging as seen in the above picture are made out of tin, so they they great to re use and keep for storage ! 

Benefit is loved by many people of all ages because their products work on all skintypes no matter what age you are . Their gift sets are great value for money and include a variety of samples of their best selling products. They have a high reputation for particular products such as 'They're real mascara ' as it is the No.1 selling mascara in the UK for the past two years and the one and only 'Hoola' bronzer ! 


They have a number of different sets so be sure to check them out at your nearest Benefit counter as they will be selling out fast since Christmas is around the corner . I have picked my top three sets that I would recommend : 

Sugarglam Fairies - £44.50
Kit includes : 
•They're real mascara 
•the POREfessional 
• Hoola bronzer 
•Benetint

Cheeky sweet spot - £29.50 ( this is the first time Benefit has put all their powders together in one gift set) 

Kit includes : 
•Hoola bronzer
•Dandelion blush
•CORAlista blush
•Bella Bamba blush
•Rockateur blush
•Sugarbomb blush
•Watt's up! ( highlighter) 

B.right! Radiant skincare set - £14.50

Kit includes:
•Foamingly clean facial wash
•Refined finish facial polish 
•Moisture prep toning lotion
•Triple performing facial emulsion 
•it's potent eye cream  
( these are all sample sized quantities) 


Finally, my best peace of advice in terms of getting more for your money is Boots! Every year they stock up on great gift sets including brands like Soap and glory, Sanctuary, No.7 ... And they are all 3 for 2! It is a great way to buy multiple presents for your family and friends whilst saving money. I always go to Boots for Christmas shopping as they always have great deals on for men and women.

Smaller ideas for sticking fillers and small presents for a makeup lover could possibly be a lipstick, mascara or even makeup brushes! Crown and Real Technique brushes are very affordable yet too quality and you are sure not to go wrong with those ! 

I hope my last minute list will help some people as I know Christmas can be a crazy time where everyone is out shopping till they drop!  

I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas and remember to spend time with your loved ones as that is what Christmas is all about, not the presents! There's nothing better than having the family altogether with a happy Christmas atmosphere. 

Do comment on this post if you have any great ideas for last minute Christmas gift ideas that I haven't mentioned; I'm sure there are still lost parents and boyfriends searching the internet for things they can still go buy ! Lots of love, take care Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment