Sunday 12 October 2014

Hello you beautiful people!


Hi everyone ! I'd like to start of by introducing myself... My name is Emily Webster and I am 19 years old. I was born and raised in East London but I now live in the north east of the country. ' Belle Vie' means beautiful life in French, and I was inspired to name my blog this because I feel all women and men want to feel beautiful on the inside and out. Makeup is not about being fake or changing the way you look completely, it is about enhancing the natural beauty you already have and it is something that many people gain great confidence through. Using the right products for your skin can really help you feel great about the way you look and feel, leading you to live a beautiful life - Belle Vie.  

I would love to share my passion with the world - make up! I am obsessed with make up and everything beauty related ; I believe blogging will be a great way for me to share and learn new things about my passion; from reading other blogs to watching youtubers and working as a freelance makeup artist I have learn't a great deal about the application of makeup and the purpose of products ! I look forward to sharing my tips and tricks that I have gathered over the past few years and also giving my honest reviews on many popular products that I have in my forever growing kit! 

I hope you all love my up coming posts and do feel free to comment and share your thoughts and recommendations as I am keen on discovering new things ! XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment