Monday 20 October 2014

My 18th birthday



Hi everyone ! So I have had a lovely week as it was my 18th birthday on Friday . I had such a good time that I thought I'd have to write a blog about it and share it with you all! 

Can I first say , I do not feel 18 years old! In my birthday card from my boyfriend he wrote about how he's watched me grow up from a 13 year old teenager  to a young woman throughout our relationship... And to me that just shows how quick time flies by! My amazing boyfriend Luke , who I have been with for four years now, took me on a suprise night away at the Redworth Hall Hotel in Durham! I couldn't believe it when he told me he was taking me away as no one has ever been that sweet to me before and it was such a great gift! Luke drove down to the hotel the day before my birthday, it was a nice little road trip for me as I had no idea where I was going! It was so exciting when we turned up to the long driveway leading up to the hotel as there were beautiful trees and gardens around us. I couldn't believe how lucky I was when I saw the castle like building we were going to stay in! It was a traditional stunning building. 




 We were a little nervous as it was our first night staying away together but soon as we got into the hotel we were made to feel happy and relaxed by the staff! The room we stayed in was a deluxe spa room and it couldn't have been more gorgeous! There was even a bottle of wine and two glasses waiting for us on ice when we arrived! We had a lovely meal and breakfast buffet which made the stay extra nice too. Me and Luke have shared so many beautiful memories together over the years and I look forward to making many more! 
Thank you for making my 18th very special Luke ! 


On the day of my birthday I was a very lucky girl, I got so many beautiful presents of my mother who I love very much and few more presents of Luke! Some of those presents are beauty related and I am very excited to do a post on those ! 
 
My mum knows me so very well and actually made my birthday extra special 
by getting me a personalised birthday cake . Infact it was SO personalised to me that it was a Mac birthday cake !!! I could not believe it when I saw it, it was dreamy! I got to share this birthday cake with my loved ones when I went out for a meal with my family. 

My eldest sister , who lives in London still, came to see me for my 18th which made me so happy! I miss her very much and it always makes me happy when I know she's coming to see me , we always have such a great time together and stay up late at night talking about everything that's been going on in our lives ! We do love a good gossip and catch up! 





Thank you to all my family and friends who wished me happy birthday and my close ones who came to my birthday meals ! I had a great 18th and I love you all ! Xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment